Thursday, December 16, 2010

Guilt

I’m feeling insanely guilty for not blogging ONE SINGLE DAY yet in December. I will preface my guilt though, by saying that every day has just been so busy. [Christmas parties and other similar shenanigans.] I’m not Grinchy at all- just no time. Now I’m in a hurry to get all the Christmas Cards addressed and mailed and THEN… I will quietly sit down with a delicious cup of Peppermint Hot Chocolate, a comfortable blanket, and relax while I type up a wonderful blog post with all the appropriate updates.

Until then.

2 comments:

stalker sarah said...

Can't wait! :)

Betina said...

Save your guilt for sin. Even then it should be short lived, as guilt is not very productive in terms of repentance.

December is busy for everyone and something has to go or Mom will go crazy.