Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Put Everything Away Day

So today has been somewhat stressful, but nothing I want to discuss here. Instead, I want to talk about Christmas. We had a fantastic Christmas this year and the kids were all at the perfect ages so that it was less about the gift and more about the joy of simply opening a present. Max was the most excited 2 year old I've ever seen on Christmas morning! It was seriously one of the most heart warming things I've ever seen, to see all the kids squealing and jumping up and down and hugging each other while they opened their gifts. Ernie and I really enjoyed it. Here's a pic from Christmas morning (notice the COMPLETE lack of daylight!!):



Today was my put everything away day and here is what all the Christmas stuff looks like now:



This Christmas season was a good one for me personally. I felt really close to the Savior and through strategic planning I was able to relax and enjoy Christmas as much as the kids and Ernie. I'm almost ready to do it again next year!

No comments: