Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I have no idea.

I discovered this tonight as I was putting the kids to bed. Suddenly the afternoon of Max and Emmaline playing together so quietly began to make much more sense. I actually thought to myself that today they were getting along unusually well and I was so happy about it. Now I realize that yes they were getting along, but it was the thrill of the forbidden that was bonding them together.

I found this on the floor in Emmaline’s closet tonight:

DSC_8581 

Yes, you’re seeing that correctly. It’s a lunchbox filled to the brim with dirt and planted with a flower, a Barbie, and a mini-Barbie. Inside my house. It was sitting on the carpet. I have no words.

DSC_8582 DSC_8583 DSC_8584 DSC_8585

3 comments:

stalker sarah said...

Well that is pretty darn funny, really!!! I'm glad you got photos and shared them with us! :)

Sylvia said...

Ha! That's so cute. Plant-a-Barbie. It's not that bad, let's not forget that "experiment" the kids made when they were around 4-5. You know the one.......the one that caused endless bugs for about a month until I found the cause. Please don't tell me I have to remind you of The Cause....because those of us (me) that do have it seared into their brain.

Andi B said...

Hahahaha...naked mini Barbi