Monday, October 18, 2010

3 things

1. Yesterday Elder Ingram from the Quorum of the Seventy attended our sacrament meeting. He was interesting and he spoke directly to me when he said that it is our responsibility to Go Out and Rescue. I’ve been thinking about this one a lot and how it relates to me, Ernie, the kids, our families, our neighbors, the other members of our ward and what the Lord expects of me.

2. Ernie and Nigel very nearly avoided a terrible car accident on their way home from Ernie’s speaking assignment yesterday. I’m so thankful they were protected (Ernie glanced in the rearview mirror seconds before the accident would have happened) and that Ernie’s reaction time was fast enough to get out of the way.

3. Not to brag or anything, but I seriously feel like I won the lottery by getting the four kids that I have! If I could have picked- even knowing, or maybe especially because of knowing then what I know now- I for sure would have picked these four kids.

2 comments:

Larry said...

And they would have picked you, too--and perhaps they did--who knows?

Sarah said...

That's awesome. Your kids seem very sweet. :)