Wednesday, October 27, 2010

That explains it…

Subject: Max

Time: 5:17pm

Caption: So that’s why he wouldn’t stop crying!max nap Max was a mess this afternoon. The tears, the drama, the constant begging for me to pick him up. (Not his usual mode of operation at all!). So I shouldn’t have been surprised that 8 minutes after setting him on the couch- so I could drain the boiling water off the pasta and not worry about burning the crying child with his arms wrapped around my legs- I walked over to get him and found him passed out.  He slept all through dinner, woke up, and then went back to bed an hour later. Max isn’t sick- he’s just gone a couple of days without a nap and life just got the better of him today. It’s okay- I totally understand. Life gets the better of me sometimes too.

2 comments:

stalker sarah said...

So cute!!! I know how those kinds of days feel! I get like that and so does Lola!!! He's such a doll, though!

Kitty Smith said...

what a sweet little boy! Of course he was crabby! He just needed a NAP!!!! Love that little guy, fuzzies included!