Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kids? What kids?

I had two blissful days of respite from the demands of parenting. It was awesome. Quiet. Uninterrupted conversation. A trip to the beach that didn’t include a single beach toy. Delicious food.
beach chairs The Wharf Beach House  Sunrise4Rebecca Beach Ernie GA hat DSC_4688 Ernie Ernie and Rebecca 2
Do we look happy? Do we look relaxed? Of course we do!
Two days was not long enough, but I’m so glad that we were able to sneak away- even if it was just for a couple of days.

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Ernie said...

I loved this weekend! It was majorly needed. Confirmation that I married the coolest, hottest, most amazing woman in the world.

Liney said...

you two are my fav!!!

Larry said...

A little R&R can be a great thing--glad it delivered for you both.

Diane said...

You do look very stress free. I remember that feeling of getting away without little kids. Total freedom!