Monday, November 15, 2010

Best moment of the day.

The kids and I went to Walmart tonight to get Emmaline a cardigan that is acceptable under the new school uniform policy. It’s cold now and despite her drawer full of adorable cardigans, she does not own one that is solid black or navy.

While I was digging around looking for her size, I heard a man start to laugh. I looked up just in time to see Max- shirtless- attempting to try on an item of clothing.

The best part about it was that Max refused to put his own shirt back on and then spent the rest of the shopping trip riding in the shopping cart (his punishment for not putting his shirt back on) with no shirt on- causing lots of other people to giggle as we passed by.

The whole time I thought, “Well, it’s probably alright. I mean, we do live in Mississippi after all.”

1 comment:

Diane said...

I love reading about your escapades with the kids!