Monday, September 27, 2010

He’s 10!

Ernie turned 10 today. My first baby, the little guy that turned me into a mom, actually turned 10! Ernie has had the best day. He woke up happy, had a great day at school, came home from school happy, and then had birthday party- on a Monday no less- with his best friends. Pretty great way to have a birthday, if you ask me.

Ernie’s getting all grown up all of a sudden… and the recent pictures of him seem to reflect that.

He’s a great kid with a great sense of humor and he’s full of compassion. We are so lucky to have him.

DSC_4502 DSC_4501 DSC_4415 DSC_4460

5 comments:

Kitty Smith said...

Ernie looks so much like Ally in the last picture, the profile pic. Amazingly a lot like Ally. Happy Birthday Ernie!

amyraye said...

i don't know who ally is, but i was going to say he looks just like YOU, rebecca, in that last profile pic.
isn't it surreal to have a kid in double digits?

Doreen said...

Cute pictures! He sounded so grownup when I talked to him on the phone...he was really happy with the day!

Liney said...

i love this kid.. from the moment i met him. I think i saw him first :)

Diane said...

I thought the same thing as Amy. I have a profile picture of you when you were about the same age and you two look very much alike! Happy Birthday to Ernie!