Monday, July 12, 2010

Bone Aching

Bone aching tired. That’s how I feel tonight.

7 kids all under the age of 10 is starting to take it’s toll- but I am having so much fun! The exhaustion is completely worth the joy of watching the kids bond with each other and make memories and play games and do all the things that kid cousins like to do together.

We’ve gone to the pool almost daily. We have obsessed over library books. We have certainly played the Money Game to the point of exhaustion. We have giggled and laughed and whispered and plotted.

Cooper and Nigel have bonded. Eve and Emmaline have bonded. Max begs Ally to carry him all over the house and Ally happily obliges. Ernie and Ally have made a point of letting everyone know that they are officially “pre-teens”.

It’s true that I am so tired tonight I feel like propping my eyelids open with toothpicks- but it is so worth it.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Hahaha... Max is taking NO chances, isn't he?!