Monday, June 7, 2010

FHE

In anticipation of the kids who are getting baptized in the next few months, our Primary Presidency held a special Family Home Evening on Baptism at the Painter’s house tonight. There were 4 families invited and while we were sitting in the living room, I looked around and I counted 18 kids. 18 kids!

Anyway, it was a really fun evening and the highlight for me was when they gave Nigel his own beautiful fluffy white towel with CTR monogrammed on it, to use the day that he is baptized.

Nigel is so excited to be baptized- he talks about it a lot and I can tell that he is ready. Nigel is a deep thinker and he is very sensitive to the world around him. He tries hard to be good. He still tells me that he is “trying to change his life”.

I love that sweet little Nigel boy and I’m so glad that he is mine.

1 comment:

Larry said...

He sounds like wise little man...with terrific parents!