Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Highlights

  • Emmaline put her face in the water and actually tried to swim this morning during her swimming lesson.
  • Nigel didn’t cry when his hot dog at Sonic came with chili cheese on it. He calmly asked for another one.
  • Max napped with me this afternoon and insisted on sleeping right next to me with his hand on my arm.
  • I took a nap today.
  • Ernie IV got off the computer without complaint when I asked him to.
  • I made gumbo tonight and I am in love with it. Seriously. I had to make myself stop eating it.
  • The new dishwasher ran two loads today and it works great.
  • My Ernie comes home tomorrow night :)

2 comments:

Kitty Smith said...

Sounds like a successful day to me.. I can't wait to hand out with you. Just 10 more days. 10 more days! Yehaw!!!!

stalker sarah said...

How fun when days like that happen! Things are a little crazy around here and I only have two kids!!!