Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tupperware, everywhere

Tonight I hosted my very first Tupperware party. Hosting parties is on my list of Least Favorite Things to do, but I wanted to do this one for my dear friend Jacki. So I invited some friends, cleaned the house, and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

The best part of the evening was when Ernie came out and sat down with us. That man can make me laugh! He told jokes and funny stories and had everyone in stitches.

Here are my two favorite quotes from today:

Little Ernie (this morning): So, Mom. I’m thinking about growing a goatee like Pappou (my Ernie’s dad). I found some hairs on my face and that’s what I think I want to do.

My Ernie (tonight): (looking over and asking in front of all my friends) Want to go out with me on Saturday night?

3 comments:

Betina said...

You hosted a TW party? You will recieve rewards in heaven. Must be a good friend! Did you get any free stuff?

I LOVE the family t-shirts. I think I want some for our family for this summer's adventures. Where did you get them?

I am also still laughing about "my pretend house" I TOTALLY pretend like it's always that way when I set up my pretend house. It's just funny to have a name for it.

Kitty Smith said...

Now you can officially join the ranks surburbia housewife - you hosted a tupperware party! Congratulations! :)My brother is pretty good at making people laugh,isn't he?

Ernie said...

and still, after all these years, my heart missed a beat when you said yes