Friday, March 26, 2010

A Perfect Friday Night

  • 73 degrees and sunny means open windows and pleasant breezes
  • Kids playing outside
  • Little Ernie making his own tomato soup and grilled cheese
  • Ernie coming home from work (finally)
  • Law and Order on the DVR
  • Zaxby’s for me and Ernie
  • Movie night
  • Ernie walking in the door happy
  • Max insisting on wearing his heavy winter coat every time he goes outside (so sad that I don’t have a picture of this)
  • Little Ernie telling me that he loves me
  • Emmaline hugging and kissing her daddy
  • Me sitting in my favorite chair and not getting up
  • Listening to all 4 kids laugh and play together

1 comment:

Larry said...

Definitely right out of Currier and Ives! Cherish these moments--they make wonderful memories with which to warm yourselves in the years and decades to come.