Friday, March 12, 2010

Sleepovers

Ernie is still out of town and Ernie and Nigel are having a sleepover at a friend’s house. It’s their first time spending the night with friends who are not also cousins. It’s 10:30pm and no phone call yet, so I’m going to assume that things are okay over there.

I told Emmaline that she could have a friend spend the night too, and it is an understatement to say that she was ecstatic. Emmaline and her friend Hailey have been adorable tonight. I had a hard time making them go to sleep because they have been giggling, and all Emmaline wants is a sister to giggle with. So it’s late, but they’re still awake and I love that Emmaline is happy. I hope the boys are having as much fun with their friends.

Emmaline and HaileyEmmaline and Hailey 2Emmaline and Hailey 3

No comments: