Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Little Blessings

I was pondering today all the things that have happened in the last year, and how grateful I am for for the blessings we’ve received during that time.

In the last year we:

  • Paid off the van
  • Replaced the van at no additional expense to us, after the original van was totaled
  • Became homeowners (we appreciated our rental house in Kentucky very much- but love owning a home again)
  • Ernie started his job
  • I started blogging
  • Little Ernie is seeing a therapist who is helping him tremendously with his worries
  • Adopted our Percy cat.
  • Have a garden again
  • Ernie gave me a “Mental Health Weekend” back in October and he took the kids to Atlanta, so I could have a weekend at home. Alone.
  • Have made some really good new friends.
  • Have been able to have some good visits with our extended families.

It’s been a great year. I am literally overwhelmed at times when I think about all the amazing ways that God has blessed us.

1 comment:

Larry said...

"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others." (Cicero)