Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

I am pretty tired and wired tonight. Today I’ve

  • cleaned the kitchen
  • and the bedrooms
  • and the playroom
  • and vacuumed the floors
  • and stocked the fridge
  • and typed up schedules
  • and taught the Cub Scouts
  • and picked up Chik-Fil-A for dinner
  • and tried to match up kid socks (losing battle)
  • and laid out clothes
  • and rummaged through backpacks
  • and packed my luggage
  • and pondered a long day in airports
  • and called my mom
  • and called Mama
  • and talked to Ernie in Wisconsin
  • and considered again how lucky I am to be taking such a fun trip.

I don’t know if I’ll blog everyday that I’m gone- but I hope to rope Ernie into guest blogging again and maybe post a few things myself. Good Night!

3 comments:

amyraye said...

that'll be what my day looks like tomorrow. :)
see you tomorrow! thanks for supporting her, ernie!

Larry said...

Happy flying--see you Sunday--church is at 1:00pm but please come earlier. French dip for dinner!

Joni said...

I finally convinced Porter that it was cool to wear a different sock on each foot. Problem solved.