Sunday, April 11, 2010

Musings

  • My Ernie is addicted to taking pictures of the azaleas with our SLR
  • Emmaline adores her new Easter dress that Grandma (Ernie’s Mom) made her
  • Max is still obsessed with wearing winter gear outside- despite the beautiful weather
  • Nigel is incredibly sweet and said that he wants to have a date with me this week
  • Little Ernie has a great sense of humor
  • Max likes to sing and actually sang with me during the hymns today at church
  • My Ernie made me laugh when he told me the joke he told in High Priests today that he said only a few people laughed at
  • Nigel and Ernie have collected a ridiculous number of Silly Bandz
  • When given a choice this weekend, Max always chose to sit in Poppy’s lap
  • Nigel is getting excited about turning 8 in a few months and getting baptized
  • Emmaline is a force of nature
  • Little Ernie built the fire tonight, all by himself, and it was perfect.

I have pictures to illustrate… but I’m too tired to get them tonight. Well, that will give me something to blog about tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Larry said...

If Ernie's HP group is anything like ours they probably didn't laugh because a)they were asleep; b)there's a generation gap so they don't understand Ernie's humor; or c)life is not so funny when everything hurts. :-)