Saturday, April 3, 2010

Little Girls

I always said that I wanted all boys. For lots of reasons that I don’t really remember anymore. After Ernie and Nigel were born, I really, really hoped that my next baby would be a girl. (Spoiler Alert: I got my wish.) So along came Emmaline- my sweet, imaginative, adorable daughter. She is probably more stubborn than all my boys put together, but she has a tender heart.

Emmaline went with me to run errands this morning and we ran over to the mall to make some returns. Emmaline and I wandered through Dillards, first looking at clothing that caught our attention and then getting sucked into housewares by some attractive bedding and fabulous dishes. It was hilarious to shop with her, because she has such decided opinions about things. The interesting thing to me was realizing that she has a great eye for clothes and fashion and that she’s already confident enough to like different things than me. We both agreed on the bedding, though. We super loved this:

bedding

No comments: