Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Almost asleep

I was sitting in bed talking to Ernie on the phone (he's in Arkansas for the night) getting ready to go to sleep when I realized that I almost missed blogging today. The horror! And since the mouse isn't working on my laptop, here I sit at the desktop, writing this blog post in an uncomfortable chair.

Let me backtrack through the day... it will either justify the late blog or highlight my laziness today.

6:30-9:30pm- RS presidency meeting (our first one in awhile since Jenny's daughter's wedding). I will say that my brain works on half-speed after 8pm. Thank goodness our meetings are ususally in the day.

3:30-6:30pm- homework and last minute Valentine's prep because guess what? All the party's have been last minute moved up to tomorrow instead of Friday. Why, you may ask? Hattiesburg is supposed to get up to 6inches of snow on Friday and they moved the parties in anticipation of cancelled school. Lots of Valentines to address and lots of cookies and treats to bake for the parties.

1:30-3:30pm- I watched the "Lost" and "The Good Wife" episodes that I had on the DVR while Max napped (delightful!)

11:45am-1:15pm- drove to Ernie's office, waited in Ernie's office, talked to Ernie in his office, and then drove home. Ernie needed clothes for his business trip.

10:30-11:30am- took my time taking a shower and getting dressed. Max and I played :)

8:30-10:30am- this is when I should have blogged today, since right now I can't remember a thing that I did for these two hours!

6:00-8:30am- got up, got Ernie out the door. Got the kids up and then drove them to school. Much crying and drama occurred this morning (with the kids, not me and Ernie).

2 comments:

Larry said...

Three hours for a RS presidency meeting!!?? That's outrageous--unless of course you enjoy the fellowship, sisterhood, etc. One of my favorite sayings is "It takes a pretty good meeting to be better than no meeting at all!"

amyraye said...

oh the panic of almost forgetting to blog. it's like having a normal life again. :)
i hope you're fast aslepp by now.