Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cousins

Sylvia and the kids got here tonight and I’ve been sick for the last two days. The kids are so excited, but so many things didn’t get done that I would have liked to have taken care of before Sylvia got here.

Is the house clean? No.

Are all the toilets flushed? I highly doubt it.

Are we happy to have Sylvia and the kids here? Absolutely!

williams kids

Max didn’t stop running around for an hour after they got here.

williams kids2

Emmaline and Lilly

It’s going to be a fun 5 days!

4 comments:

Larry said...

Sorry you've been under the weather--hope it's nothing serious. I bet the cousins can take care of themselves with an occasional prodding from Auntie/Mom.

Ernie said...

Love you darling. You are doing a great job in spite of being sick. Love you lots.

Doreen said...

Wish I was there to enjoy all of you!

amyraye said...

lucky, lucky cousins to be able to see each other so frequently. :)
how's your voice?