Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday notes

  • Ernie worked a full day yesterday, and had the kids with him at the office for a good part of the morning while I was off at the funeral. He is now passed out in bed, snoring. I don’t think he’s waking up anytime soon.
  • I am taking Max over to a friends house so her doctor husband can look in Max’s ears and tell me what he sees. The convenience of it almost makes me wish that Ernie had gone to medical school.
  • Emmaline is in a ridiculously good mood today. I wish I could figure out how to repeat this.
  • I taught in Relief Society today at the last minute, but felt blessed to be forced to study the lesson in depth.
  • Ernie gave his first High Council Sunday talk today. It was on the Atonement.
  • Little Ernie was super responsible today and helped me tremendously when church was over.
  • Nigel was thoughtful during sacrament meeting, and kept asking me questions about prayer.
  • We’re having the Cimino’s over for dinner in a little while and I’m still not totally sure what we’re eating.
  • There are 3 women in my ward that need to feel a “Circle of Love” this week. I going to try to be part of those circles- I need to give the love as much as they need to receive it.
  • It rained all morning and didn’t get warm until late in the day. I feel like the weatherman lied to me about the high temperatures today.
  • I’m considering packing lunches tonight, for school tomorrow. It would certainly make Monday morning easier.
  • The kids and I did really well at church today without Ernie. I felt completely calm all through sacrament and I could tell that the kids did too. I think it was a very real miracle.

No comments: