Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happiness is a Choice

I just finished a meeting with my Relief Society Meeting Coordinator, the totally amazing Heather! And we hammered out the last of the details for our activity next week. We are doing a donation drive for the Christian Women’s Job Corp here in Hattiesburg and we will also be having a Hunger Banquet that night. To top it all off, our keynote speaker will be speaking on the theme: Happiness is a Choice. The entire evening is being billed as “A Night of Gratitude." I love that! I think it’s going to be fun and uplifting evening for the sisters!

Here’s what went on this week at the house:






And does anyone else think that Max is getting ready to potty train? I’ve found him doing this all week:

4 comments:

Larry said...

Relief Society has such class. Us guys just sit around, talk about fishing, guns and the guv'ment. We need some doilies!!

Trina Barry said...

Love the Valentine's festivities, you're so creative! My two year old must be ready as well, we see similar things at our house! ;)

Joni said...

Awww, buttcrack!

Kitty Smith said...

Cute little bum!