Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Things I love about Max

Max isn’t feeling well today, love his little heart, so he spent most of the day wanting me to hold him or snuggle him. Even though he wasn’t feeling well he was still in a good mood and it got me thinking about all the things that I love about Max!

  • Max likes to go to the bathroom with me during the day so I don’t get lonely.
  • Max always helps me pull my pants up when I’m finished going to the bathroom
  • Max flushes the toilet for me, so that I don’t have to.
  • Max sings along (like a howling dog) when the dogs in the pound are singing together in Lady and the Tramp.
  • Max likes to give a lot of kisses. He always kisses my fingers and likes to kiss both of my cheeks and then my mouth.
  • Max loves to get lots of kisses. He is obsessed with putting his feet in my face so that I will kiss them.
  • Max is borderline obsessed with Goodnight Moon.
  • Max is completely obsessed with “fuzzies”, which are Q-tips that he loves to rub while he sucks his finger.
  • Max loves to suck the pointer finger of his left hand.
  • Max adores Nigel and loves to be chased by him or to chase after him.
  • Max loves to burp. Every time he does he laughs at himself.
  • Max loves our cat Percy. Percy usually tolerates Max.
  • Max loves to be outside with the big kids.
  • Max really loves dirt. Anytime, anywhere. Dirt is only made better when accompanied by a kitchen spoon to help him dig better.
  • Max doesn’t complain very often about being in his car seat and I really appreciate that.
  • Max loves his Daddy so, so much.
  • Max is very afraid of thunderstorms.
  • Max doesn’t know a stranger, especially if that stranger looks like they could be a grandpa.
  • Max is learning how to pray and says “Heavenly Father” in the cutest way.
  • Max is truly my friend.

Thank goodness Heavenly Father sent us Max! We are lucky to have him in our family.

5 comments:

Larry said...

I would add that Max is blessed to have been born to such "goodly parents".

amyraye said...

so, so cute. left me with a big smile.

Sylvia said...

Aww, so cute! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks.

Joni said...

Oh my gosh... my brother Kevin was obsessed with 'fuzzies' (he even called them the same thing)... he would roll them between his fingers or against his cheek. Only Kevin wasn't picky, he'd use anything soft. He pulled half the stuffing out of this old chair we had!

Trina Barry said...

Max sounds full of sweetness, and love for his "mommy"! Thanks for sharing all the things you love about Max!