Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sylvia’s new hair

Sylvia has become increasingly unhappy with her hair stylist in Georgia, so I told her to that when she got to Hattiesburg, I’d make her an appointment with my fabulous hair stylist: Danielle! Danielle is delightful and I love her. She owns the salon and what's even more fun is that she’s also LDS and attends the same ward as I do. I get to see her a lot :).

Danielle cut Sylvia’s hair today (it looks beautiful) and Sylvia was bemoaning the fact that she’s worried she won’t be able to find a new hair stylist that will be able reproduce the cut (which she loves tremendously). I introduced to Sylvia one of my moving tips:

  • As someone who moves a lot (requiring, by default, frequent changes in hair stylists) I always take in example pictures of my own hair.

I’ve had my hair in just about every short haircut imaginable and when I get a good haircut, in whatever style that might be, I always photograph it (front, both sides, and back) and then when I go to a new stylist I take in pictures of the cut that I want them to reproduce, displayed conveniently by me!

Here’s Sylvia’s new look! Doesn’t she look gorgeous?

sylvia hair

sylvia hair2

sylvia hair3

sylvia hair4

4 comments:

amyraye said...

wow. she really does look amazing. i absolutely LOVE it!! i can see the resemblance between sisters. :)

Doreen said...

I love it! Sylvia, the two stylists in the salon I go to are both really good.

Trina Barry said...

Wow, she looks great! It's funny, because I think I just may have the same haircut. I just had mine done on Saturday. I've tried to take a few pictures of it, but haven't been brave enough to post a pic. I think Silva's stylist did a better job than mine. :)

Kitty Smith said...

Cute Hair Sylvia! I love it! Rebecca, how do you put your pictures on the polaroid template? It's really cute.

Kitty