Friday, February 26, 2010

Better

Today, for the first time in over 2 weeks, I felt normal. I felt better. I’ve been fighting what I thought was a bad cold that just happened to be taking a long time to go away and I’ve been really tired. Then Little Ernie got strep again and the doctor said that someone was a strep carrier in the family, and well, it looks like that person was me. So I started on antibiotics 3 days ago and this morning I woke up feeling like myself again:) It’s pretty great. Thanks to antibiotics…

I cleaned the kitchen for the first time in days

I cleaned my bedroom for the first time in weeks

I tried a new recipe for dinner tonight (we had Shredded Beef Tacos and I tried a lovely new marinade recipe for the meat. It was delicious!)

I played with Max and I’ve been in a great mood.

I laid down to take a nap, and found that for the first time in a long time, I didn’t need one. (Instead I read a book for an hour, than I got up.)

Here’s hoping that we can stay healthy at the Smith House for a little while now!

2 comments:

Larry said...

So glad things are picking up for you. Please stay well so you and Sylvia can make your trip out here.

Doreen said...

Glad you're feeling better and especially glad you are back to your old self!