Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Things I love about Emmaline

I’ve been worried since I dedicated the last post to Max, that the other kids would think that I didn’t love them the same amount! Especially since Emmaline and Nigel are constantly fighting to achieve a perfect “state of fairness” equilibrium. So I will be blogging all the things that I love about each of the kids for the next 3 days! Which brings me to Emmaline (who is awesome!) and here are just a few of the things that I love about her.

  • Emmaline loves being a girl. A lot!
  • Emmaline is incredibly passionate about the things that matter to her.
  • Emmaline has a very funny sense of humor and loves to laugh.
  • Emmaline really loves to laugh at her own jokes and stories, she often can’t finish what she’s saying because she is laughing so hard about what she is about to say!
  • Emmaline loves to feel valued.
  • Emmaline loves to give verbal affirmations (I am daily told that I am beautiful).
  • Emmaline loves to be included in whatever it is that Ernie and Nigel are doing, she really hates to feel left out and she loathes being alone.
  • Emmaline doesn’t like to be away from me all day. She tells me often that she wishes that she could be with her parents all day.
  • Emmaline is a stellar student and loves being the self-appointed “room mom” (i.e. she’s bossy) for her teacher and all the other kids.
  • Emmaline is genuinely prompted by the Spirit at church and she listens to his promptings.
  • Emmaline has a natural hair color that a lot of women pay for!
  • Emmaline is tender hearted and thinks of others.
  • Emmaline loves any type of clothing that has sparkles, glitter, hearts, or flowers on it.
  • Emmaline is the only other female in the house and we have to stick together!

I love my little Emmaline! We are so lucky to have her in our family.

1 comment:

Larry said...

Lucky kids to have you as their mom!