Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday

A miracle happened this morning. I didn’t get out of bed until 10am!! I woke up on my own at 7am but just didn’t feel like getting out of bed. So I stayed in bed and chatted with Ernie and snuggled with each of the kids as they came in and out, and I even spent some time on my laptop. It was lovely.

rebecca

Here’s me feeling rested and happy!

The weather was amazing today and the kids were outside all day, and boy were they filthy tonight!

max in the dirt

emmaline in the dirt

Emmaline and Max played while the two older boys helped Ernie.

boys in the woods 2 

boys in the woods

Ernie chopped wood so that we could enjoy a nice fire tonight!

ernie chopping wood

fire pit

4 comments:

amyraye said...

you look gorgeous, rebecca. and so does your fire. :)

Ernie said...

Yes, darling it was a lovely Saturday, and I loved spending time with you. Yes, I agree with Amyraye, you do look lovely! I am so lucky to have a "smokin' hot wife!"

Hopefully next Saturday will be just as nice when we are in Birmingham.

Trina Barry said...

Looks like a great day, and I love your hair!

Larry said...

What-no smores???