Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wisconsin in the Winter

Ernie’s in Wisconsin for next 4 days so that means

  • I can watch HGTV and the Food Network as much as I want!
  • The kids and I can eat “Lady and the Tramp Food” (vermicelli and red sauce out of the jar) and not worry since Ernie doesn’t like that.
  • I can sleep in the middle of the bed. 

But it also means that

  • I will be lonely without him.
  • The kids and I will talk about how much we wish Daddy was here with us.
  • I will worry until he gets home.
  • Nothing will be quite right until he’s back with us.

On the plus side- Hattiesburg will have highs in the upper 60s this week and Kohler, Wisconsin will have highs in the upper teens and honey, you know how I feel about that!

3 comments:

amyraye said...

bittersweet having the husband gone. i understand.

Ernie said...

Darling, I would rather be there than here. Miss you tons!

Kitty Smith said...

You're plus list just about matches mine! Right down to the spaghetti and red sauce from a jar! :) Lee's out on sea trials for 9 days. We can yak all night! :) Call me!