Thursday, January 7, 2010

True Love

Tonight Ernie and I took Emmaline to her first wedding reception. It was adorable, she totally knows the bride, but when we got up to the bride and groom in the receiving line, Emmaline was overwhelmed with shyness because the bride looked so fancy! Emmaline loved everything about the reception, especially the fact that she got to spend the time alone with both her parents. We ended up leaving the boys with a sitter, because I was right and Little Ernie does have strep throat. So Hannah- you were a beautiful bride and all our love and best wishes to you and Dalaney!


Anyhoo- so my quote for the day is this:


Ernie: (on the way to the reception) "Baby, I am so into you. If we weren't married I would totally be stalking you right now."


And that folks, is true love.


No comments: